JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they have actully been around for a long time longer than most of the newbie companies poping up everywhere i owned a preban one during the ban i was very pleased with it . they are not top notch but they are not bottom of the barrel either rumor has it that some of the early ones were said to be cast by ruger . I don't know much about their new stuff and the early ones were usually sold in kits like pdw and later dpms prior to the ban bought all the left over stock from them and sold them for a while it seemed they went out of business or stopped producing and are back in business now

I've got two AR's that I built on Essential lowers. A 9mm and a .223.
No build problems. All the pins fit, everything was in the right place.
Not the finest finish, just a good in-spec part. Would not hesitate
to use the product again.

I've got two AR's that I built on Essential lowers. A 9mm and a .223.
No build problems. All the pins fit, everything was in the right place.
Not the finest finish, just a good in-spec part. Would not hesitate
to use the product again.

That's what I hear from everyone that's has their lowers. Decent product, finish is not perfect, but dimensions are correct.

That's what I hear from everyone that's has their lowers. Decent product, finish is not perfect, but dimensions are correct.

I have built one, just ordered three more, got my BIL and dad to both do builds on EA lowers too. Great value, $105 each, in stock, fast shipping, good customer service, can't lose with EA in my opinion

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top