JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've often said that i think California should break off and sink into the pacific but now I think Washington & Oregon should go too ! I'm leaving BEFORE that happens ! :(
California is beautiful, they just need to get rid of all the people, but please stop sending them to WA!

Last Edited:
March 2nd

Rules committee relieved of further consideration, placed on second reading.

Website says On floor calendar/H2ND Reading

Last Edited:
Just pushed 'send' on another round of emails. Fingers crossed optimistically, but with realistic expectations.....

Ignoring the constituents is frustrating. Until the people queue up and make real changes in the voting booth, I'm afraid we're more or less screwed.....

Just pushed 'send' on another round of emails. Fingers crossed optimistically, but with realistic expectations.....

Ignoring the constituents is frustrating. Until the people queue up and make real changes in the voting booth, I'm afraid we're more or less screwed.....
First step is King County Elections and vote-by-mail in general need a sriracha-lubricated colonoscopy...

Sent another blast last night, and again this morning. I know my reps are listening (both Rs in EWA and both strong 2A supporters), but I don't expect that 20 pro-2A votes will overturn 28 anti-2A votes. And never mind the >95% CON vote vs. <5% PRO vote during the testimony phase.
One thing is true: THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

Last Edited:
Sent another blast last night, and gain this morning. I know my reps are listening (both Rs in EWA and both strong 2A supporters), but I don't expect that 20 pro-2A votes will overturn 28 anti-2A votes. And never mind the >95% CON vote vs. <5% PRO vote during the testimony phase.
One thing is true: THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!
Why would they as long as King County controls everything? #SMODSaveUs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads