JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Though I don't even have an AR (an AR build is next on my list), I just placed a preemptive order for a 10-pack of AR mags. I don't think 5078 could stand up in court, but it will be years before we'll even find out.

FWIW, I was a bit shocked at how cheap AR mags are compared to pistol mags... I guess it makes sense though considering it's a generic platform.

That's gold. Pure, 100% gold.

Excited Gold GIF

... so the dems can get a foothold on power in this country.
They've already GOT A FOOTHOLD,
take note of the last election??? Look at ALL the anti2A legislation being brought forth...
I believe it's going to take more than just swaying a few libtards to make this country what it once was.
Just my 2 cents...

They only get the power you are willing to give up. Whether this bill passes or not.

So, from William Kirk in the video above, those damnedable bastidges in Olympia passed HB 1705 ("ghost gun" ban) and HB 1630 (GFZ at school board mtgs) out of committee and they're both on their way to Jackboot Jay's desk. Welp, really time to get the hell outta this godforsaken communist state... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top