JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You got me again. My Leatherman has spent its life in a desk or glovebox untill I got that Kydex holster from you. I can hardly tell its on with the BladeTek and no more un-doing the belt for removal. I am sold. Have you ever thought about making the same thing for an ASP baton? That would be a top seller in my opinion! I"ll PM you with my new want list. Keep it up buddy this is a great product of commercial quality that should be sold on the national level.

You got me again. My Leatherman has spent its life in a desk or glovebox untill I got that Kydex holster from you. I can hardly tell its on with the BladeTek and no more un-doing the belt for removal. I am sold. Have you ever thought about making the same thing for an ASP baton? That would be a top seller in my opinion! I"ll PM you with my new want list. Keep it up buddy this is a great product of commercial quality that should be sold on the national level.

Thanks Cooper,
All those years of practice have finally paid off!

Reasonable, $0-$15 depending on what your buying. You might want to clarify what your interested in so I can give you an accurate shipping price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top