JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a badass guitar. If you want to see the exact model spec for spec in action, check out Metallicas famous "live bubblegum: binge and purge" live stuff. Its a legit signature series in that Kirk Hammett actually delivered rock to the masses with this exact piece...which clearly holds more value than its computer applied "signature".
Metallica - Justice Medley (Live bubblegum: Binge & Purge) [San Diego '92] (Part 11) [HD] - YouTube

Comes with original case and locking strap. Everything is in excellent shape, no dings or dents, fretboard looks new.

$1300 cash firm, no trades. I'm usually open to offers, but seeing as this is not the first place I've had this for sale, $1300 was not my starting price. There would be no reason for me to start this add higher than my add I'm running on craigslist which started at $1600.

Ryan 503-939-3358

25s6j2f.jpg
kap8a0.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top