JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I've got an ESEE-4 with Knife Connection G10 tigerstripe scales that I'd like to sell or trade for an Izula II. I've also got the original scales if you're just interested in the knife itself.

I purchased the knife brand new this summer and have taken it out camping once two months ago. It's been sitting unused inside since then. Very good condition with a minimal amount of gunk (not rust) on the blade edge in the photo that I've since removed.

Looking to sell the knife to fund an Izula II purchase. Would be willing to trade the ESEE-4 with its original scales for one plus cash.

Photos here.

The ESEE-4: $90 shipped
The Knife Connection tigerstripe G10 scales: $45 shipped

Willing to take *discrete* Paypal gift or USPS MO.

Knife's sold.

G10 handles are still available.

I've had these handles lying around unused for the past couple months and would like to sell them to help fund some AR parts I'm putting together.

These retail for $53 plus shipping. Mine are very good quality, effectively brand new.

I'm asking for $45 shipped.

Willing to take *discrete* Paypal gift or USPS MO.

<broken link removed>

yhst-98550613633937_2270_252250948.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top