Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Escaped from CA!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alvin Tostig, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Alvin Tostig

Alvin Tostig Central OR New Member

Hi all,

I recently took a job in Bend, OR. Just established residency with my OR driver's license so it's time to rock'n'roll! Looking forward to enjoying freedoms withheld from me by my home state. The fishing ain't half-bad either!

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

I escaped from sacramento 3 years ago, welcome. there are a lot of refugees up here.

3. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Congratulations! Make sure you become active as Oregon is becoming awfully liberal. I live in WA and for some reason it is liberal but they don't seem to be quite as controlling.

4. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I escaped 13 years ago after marrying an OR native. Life is better, but most of the larger cities are becoming Californicated. Bend is currently leading the pack.

FourTeeFive and (deleted member) like this.
  5. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Welcome. Leave the Cali politricks there and you'll be just fine. Glad to have another like minded individual in our state. For Fishing the Deschutes River is amazing. A Camp ground called Mecca Flat has great fly fishing. Here's a video of my buddy going over to the island from the campground. I've had many days of 30+ fish caught there.

[video=youtube;rCdULoPFNlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCdULoPFNlc[/video]

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup: