JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only in a country as young as the USA would this even be noticed. Go to a European city that has been rebuilt on its runins multiple times. Or the Middle East where some generations of the city are only known in myth and legend.

For instance here in Oregon the oldest houses date from 1841 Jason Lee House in Salem. Ermatinger house in Oregon City 1845 and 1847, the John D. Boon House also in Salem.

So it only makes sense that as time goes on citys will decay and be rebuilt. While some will not be rebuilt. How much of the original New Amsterdam exists on the site of New York.

The downtown area of Detroit Michigan was built on the ruins of what was there before. As will the next generation of this city.

When was the last time any of you visited Vanport, Oregon?

Only in a country as young as the USA would this even be noticed. Go to a European city that has been rebuilt on its runins multiple times. Or the Middle East where some generations of the city are only known in myth and legend.

For instance here in Oregon the oldest houses date from 1841 Jason Lee House in Salem. Ermatinger house in Oregon City 1845 and 1847, the John D. Boon House also in Salem.

So it only makes sense that as time goes on citys will decay and be rebuilt. While some will not be rebuilt. How much of the original New Amsterdam exists on the site of New York.

The downtown area of Detroit Michigan was built on the ruins of what was there before. As will the next generation of this city.

When was the last time any of you visited Vanport, Oregon?

I hear what you're saying, but I think we should be better than Eurotrash and 7th century minded cavemen wearing dirty nightshirts.

Detroit has been swirling around the toilet bowl for years. They keep flushing it but there just isn't enough water to make it disappear for good. Every halloween, the natives burn down hundred of buildings and it's helping but it would be nice if they would speed up the process. Just burn it all down at once and doze away the waste. Start over.

Detroit has been swirling around the toilet bowl for years. They keep flushing it but there just isn't enough water to make it disappear for good. Every halloween, the natives burn down hundred of buildings and it's helping but it would be nice if they would speed up the process. Just burn it all down at once and doze away the waste. Start over.

Not directed at anyone in particula, a general note to everyone

I grew up around Detroit and lived in that area most of my life, I finally broke free of there about 8 years ago, ever since the 67 riots the natives have done everything they could run it into the ground and to ripoff everyone they could. You are completely right on the fires, but a lot of them were started by good people trying to get rid of crack houses, druggy hang outs and places where little kids had been raped.

Detroit is place when you go there you had better be prepared have a cold, cold heart and remember there are some good people there, but if you are not prepared to kill, then make sure your life insurance is paid up. If shtf you sure as h#ll do not want to be there, because if cannot be the coldest most ruthless person alive you will not make it.

Take my word for it people shtf you do not want to be any large in US or anywhere else, the gangs will eat you alive, you will need a large amount of ammo, guns, and people or your side when it happens, pasification will you and everyone else killed if they are nice to you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top