JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
LAKEWOOD
State
Washington
Zip Code
USGI ESAPI Plates. Multicurve Ceramic Silicone boron carbide bulletproof plates rated to stop Multiple 7.62 APM2(30-06 black tip, tungsten Core armor Piercing rounds). These provide better protection than Civilian NIJ Level IV ballistic plates. Plates are multicurve and contour to the persons body that's wearing them. This is for 2(front and rear) enhanced small arms protective inserts size small 8.75"x11.75" and 0.95" thick hard body armor rifle plates. The ESAPI Plate is currently issued by SOCOM and the DOD to all US forces when deployed to hostile environments. Plates have been stored properly in a air tight padded case to keep ballistic integrity intact. Im asking for $350 or best offer or trade for the set. All offers and trades will be considered. Im interested in trades or partial trades for firearms. I have a IOTV with soft armor Kevlar inserts that stop all pistol calibers, fragmentation, 9mm sub machine gun fire, and lesser threats I can add to even out a trade or for the right offer and depending on the trade I could add cash if necessary. Please let me know what you have. Any offers or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures of plates

868014-2be1eb4330acaafbafee417b734d8414.jpg 20210831_230158_2.jpg 20210831_230202_2.jpg 20210831_230158.jpg 20210831_230202.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.