JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$320
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts, ESAPI, plates are still under warranty period with no damage and have been stored properly.. these are ceramic bulletproof plates rated for multiple 30-06 Armor Piercing Incendiary rounds and lesser threats. Plates are multicurve to contour to wearers body. I have a set of small(8.75"x11.75") plates, great for minimalist setup when you need to cover vitals but don't want to hinder mobility, also great for concealment when using the right type of carrier. Any other questions , trade offers, or offers please feel free to ask. I'm asking for $320 or best offer or trade. I'm interested in trading for firearms(pistol, rifle, tactical/defense shotgun, ect.)All offers and trades will be considered partial trades are also accepted. Thanks for looking.

20210916_174854.jpg 20210916_174755.jpg 20210916_174812.jpg 20210916_174802.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top