JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Last weekend I received a Form 1 back on which I had made an error. I corrected the error and mailed it back, it should arrive tomorrow. Does anyone know what the wait time has been running after an error correction lately?

I was told by my SOT that your application just gets put on hold until the correction is received, so no wait time other than mail delivery time. Just what I was told

I was told by my SOT that your application just gets put on hold until the correction is received, so no wait time other than mail delivery time. Just what I was told

That's what it was a few years ago, but I vaguely remember someone earlier this year saying it took another 2-3 months. IDK....

If you don't mind me asking, what was this mistake they were so picky about?

When I had my Trust made up the name was "XYZ Trust" (name redacted), but the ATF incorrectly read the name to be "XYZ Trust dated December 8th 2011". Which hasn't been a big deal with Form 4's, I just included the date and it was fine. But there was no way I was going to engrave the stupid date on my gun, so I didn't include the date on box 4h. They approved it that way on my previous Form 1, but didn't approve it this time. So I wrote an amendment changing the name of the Trust and it apparently worked. It will be interesting to see if it still works when I E-Form another Form 1 in a few weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top