JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Holder who is an attorney and the Attorney General of the U.S., so he should be by all rights a very smart and knowledgable person.

But somehow he did not know or have knowledge of anything other than his name when he was being questioned.

I wonder if he is hiding something.

Like I said on another forum, this is one fox chastising another fox for getting caught in the hen house.

He really has the audacity to call someone searching for the truth shamefull after all he is responsible for? This guy has balls, or is really that arrogant, or it is part of his act hoping to continue the cover-up. He should be in jail for multiple reasons.

I got an idea!!!!!

Mr.Holder, Do a Internal Investigation on yourselves and tell us what you find. We trust you guys as much as we trust Law Enforcement departments when they self investigate themselves after they commit a crime....I mean are suspected of committing a crime.

I am sure everything will be within the proper guidelines of the DOJ like it usually is with LE.

Mater of fact just don't worry about it. We trust you guys. Carry on. You are from the Department Of Justice. You guys cant lie or cover things up. That would be just weird.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads