Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eric Holder To Darrell Issa: Your conduct is 'shameful'

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Chee-to, May 16, 2013.

1. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Eric Holder To Darrell Issa: "Your conduct" is 'shameful' ........................:rofl1:

[video=youtube;DjKU0LYzuuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DjKU0LYzuuw[/video]

2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

He is so into himself he is having sex. Deny deny deny& lie lie lie, the Democrats mantra! !!

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

He is an expert on shameful conduct.

4. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

Holder who is an attorney and the Attorney General of the U.S., so he should be by all rights a very smart and knowledgable person.

But somehow he did not know or have knowledge of anything other than his name when he was being questioned.

I wonder if he is hiding something.

5. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Like I said on another forum, this is one fox chastising another fox for getting caught in the hen house.

6. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Hey Mr Holder get a grip project much?

7. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Hello Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Keetle.

8. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

Even somewhat smart and knowledgeable persons with an ability to follow orders of evil intent, and with friends in the right places, can go a long way.

9. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

He really has the audacity to call someone searching for the truth shamefull after all he is responsible for? This guy has balls, or is really that arrogant, or it is part of his act hoping to continue the cover-up. He should be in jail for multiple reasons.

10. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I believe he is in a group of Our government workers who cover stuff up together. They have his back so far.

He's a snake.

11. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I got an idea!!!!!

Mr.Holder, Do a Internal Investigation on yourselves and tell us what you find. We trust you guys as much as we trust Law Enforcement departments when they self investigate themselves after they commit a crime....I mean are suspected of committing a crime.

I am sure everything will be within the proper guidelines of the DOJ like it usually is with LE.

Mater of fact just don't worry about it. We trust you guys. Carry on. You are from the Department Of Justice. You guys cant lie or cover things up. That would be just weird.

12. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.