JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll start by saying I haven't yet been to this shop, as I never make it out to Sandy. This is based on an interaction I had with them today at the Portland gun show. I believe they are pretty new in business but not positive. According to the website they are open on the weekends and by appointment only during the week.

While browsing for ammo and components at the gun show, I saw the usual laughable prices at the same tables as usual (and surprising nobody visits those tables). $45 for powder, $70 per brick of .22, $20 for 100 mini-mags, reloaded ammo for 10% higher than normal factory ammo prices...if you've been to a recent gun show you know exactly what I mean. Then I stumble upon a table in the back that caught my eye due to bottles of powder, brass, bullets, etc. I skeptically walk up, ready to try and contain my laughter/look of disgust at prices. They had a few different rifle powders, a little shotgun, no pistol (unless you count the 800-x). I pick up a couple different bottles and read the price tag. To my disbelief, I see strange characters and symbols that resemble $23, $25, and $28. At that point I'm confused. I rub my eyes and look again. Maybe I was tired and was mistaking "4" or even "3" for a "2". Nope. They really were selling powder for the same (or less) than stores, AT A GUN SHOW. There were .357 bullets priced ~$100 for 1000. What were they thinking? I had to get to the bottom of this.

I spoke to a gentlemen there, Jesse, and after just a few seconds realized that they are just good people who want to earn repeat business. Imagine that! Jesse asked me about stuff I'm looking for, gave me some recommendations on equipment since I'm new to reloading. He said they sell most equipment at barely above cost and get fairly close to online prices. Said they'd rather make people happy so they come back to them to buy components for repeat business. In 2014? Preposterous!

All sarcasm aside, I was extremely impressed with this company. Besides powders/primers/bullets, they had brass and they sell a few different calibers that they reload. I never drive to Sandy but I think I'll consider it now. He said I can just email him with what I'm looking for and if they don't have it, they'll order it if they can. I would highly recommend you at least check these guys out. If you happen to be going to the gun show Sunday, they are all the way in the back left corner. Otherwise I'll give their info:

Eric's Armory
18335 SE 370th Ave
Sandy, OR 97055
Ericsarmory.com
[email protected]

Hey guys, It's Jesse.
I'm one of the owners at Eric's Armory and I've got to say I'm quite humbled by the feedback here.
We actually got burnt out of the expo center. So many vendors coming over and buying our products and reselling them at higher prices (all during the shortage of course)
I'm not complaining about this, we made what we were asking and they chose to take advantage of the situation to better there store. 'Mercia! right?
We're not going anywhere anytime soon. We've expanded and adapted and will continue to do so. If you want to see what we're up to, check out our facebook page. We've been busting our @$$ to help with some non-profit's who are doing amazing things.
We're also teaching NRA courses now and Holy crap, that's time-consuming for 2 guys who also have full-time jobs or are attending full-time school!

Regardless, @Mikej did the magnum work?
@Jcon268 how's that SRS system? Cash is amazing, and thanks for recognizing it.
@Thebastidge Good to see you again!
@John Gault The website is a little cumbersome, but thanks for the plug ;)

Hey guys, It's Jesse.
I'm one of the owners at Eric's Armory and I've got to say I'm quite humbled by the feedback here.
We actually got burnt out of the expo center. So many vendors coming over and buying our products and reselling them at higher prices (all during the shortage of course)
I'm not complaining about this, we made what we were asking and they chose to take advantage of the situation to better there store. 'Mercia! right?
We're not going anywhere anytime soon. We've expanded and adapted and will continue to do so. If you want to see what we're up to, check out our facebook page. We've been busting our @$$ to help with some non-profit's who are doing amazing things.
We're also teaching NRA courses now and Holy crap, that's time-consuming for 2 guys who also have full-time jobs or are attending full-time school!

You know, I never got around to loading anymore for that gun. I just decided to not mess with lead, and sold all my brass, bullets, dies and the 629. Dragging up this old thread stirred my memory though. I'll have to come by and see what you have next time I'm in the area. You carry any old military long guns? That's pretty much what I'm into currently.

You know, I never got around to loading anymore for that gun. I just decided to not mess with lead, and sold all my brass, bullets, dies and the 629. Dragging up this old thread stirred my memory though. I'll have to come by and see what you have next time I'm in the area. You carry any old military long guns? That's pretty much what I'm into currently.
We've got a keeper on the shelf right now, but I'm not telling any secrets.

Hey guys, It's Jesse.

Everything is working exactly as it should thanks again guys. Will be back soon for more products I'm sure.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.