JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade, mid '70's Epiphone 5 string banjo with resonator and hard case. Made in Japan and back then and they put out good instruments. This is ready for the beginner or seasoned picker for the stage or jam sessions or sitting around the campfire. Fairly light weight which makes it good for those festivals where there is some distance to pack those heavy banjos. The hard case has been firmed up and serves the purpose well. New head and planetary tuners round out a good instrument that rings right smart. Asking $375 OBO and will take firearms and ammo in trade. Give me a call at 541-401-1063 or respond by PM. I don't text. I am in Lebanon but can meet up with a serious buyer within reasonable distance. I can send more pictures if need be.

MVC-090S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG MVC-085S.JPG MVC-086S.JPG MVC-087S.JPG MVC-088S.JPG MVC-089S.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top