JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personaly I like to use store bought canned and dried food goods for cost savings.
However
FD foods for bug-out situations or buried caches are the way to go as weight and shelf life can be a factor and you can stuff some canned food in that cache as well, just so everyone gets a quick meal to keep their morale and energy-up to snuff.

I have some of the LRRP packages that say they have a 3 year shelf life. I thought that was a pretty short shelf life considering the are freeze dried, vacuum sealed, and packed full of sodium. I found three packages that were made in 2004. They had been sitting in a cupboard in my garage. I cooked them up and ate all of them with a friend with no issues at all. They didn't taste, smell, or look funny either. I noticed they had them on sale and thought I would throw this out there in case anyone was thinking about purchasing some. They are perfect for a BOB or backpacking. They are small and lightweight with a serving or two in each pouch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top