JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry I did use my periods ..... basically im disturbed that they would ask him if I was carrying a firearm. Why wouldn't they ask me if I was carrying and if I was permitted to do so .

image.jpg

Who cares, its a security guard at a movie theater. Whats he going to do? Take your popcorn rights away?

image.jpg

Image matters, to some. What were you wearing and how do you carry yourself? Are you former military or have you ever trained alongside troops or LE?

Kinda hoping for long pony tail and a trench-coat...

So my father and I went to see zero dark 30 tonight at eastport. As we are getting our tickets check my father walks by the security officer guarding the snack bar and she as my father if I was carrying a firearm because I look like the type of person who would carry a firearm. She wanted to make sure I was permitted to do so. When I walked up she says to me I look the type. My reponse was "dont let me fool you im a big push over" as we walked into the movie he told me what she had asked him. So I conflicted on how I should feel about this? Was she so well trained that she could see right thru me, or do I just stand out?

Remember when I said that a significant portion of members on this forum need remedial English?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top