Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Epa guys carry glocks whaaaat.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by persuader, Jan 20, 2010.

1. persuader

persuader ne portland Member

2. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Hmm...I hope they plan on picking up all those lead bullets that they practice with. According to their website, lead is bad for you!

http://www.epa.gov/lead/

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Maybe the EPA is doing a study on glocks. They are probably guessing that they are safer for the environment than other guns, because they tend to hurt the shooters often, thus putting less rounds downrange :D

4. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

Yawn. The EPA, like most federal agencies, has always had a contingent of criminal investigators/"special agents."

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

To **** with the EPA. And, on that note...I'm off to burn some tires.

6. Will

Will Everett Active Member

2% of the EPA is armed and those have no need for the firearms as federal/local support are on site well before them. Meth lab clean up is where the few EPA armed are on site.

7. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Portland area Member

Considering their poor understanding of firearms I am not surprised at their poor management.

- magazine clips
    - 9mm frame guns
    - Trijico night sights
    - 3.5lb/NY1 Trigger magazines

Why would an EPA agent need to armed rather than calling on the local police or FBI? I wonder how many are being armed by the fed government simply because they work in hazardous areas like Detroit and local laws do not permit being armed.