JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_3542.JPG IMG_3540.JPG Like title states, for sale is EOTech XPS3-0 HHS- Holosight w/ G33 3x magnifier -65 MOA ring/1MOA Dot. FDE in color. The G33 3x magnifier is on a "flip to side" mount. The XPS3 sits on a QD mount. Used but in excellent condition. Asking $700. This goes for over $1000 retail, new. FTF in Portland metro area.

Thank you OR Quartermaster. Hate to get rid of it but need some cash for my truck project. The optics work great, especially for anyone with astigmatism. Unlike Aimpoint red dots, the EOTech seems to not give me that "starburst" effect.

View attachment 319201 View attachment 319200 Like title states, for sale is EOTech XPS3-0 HHS- Holosight w/ G33 3x magnifier -65 MOA ring/1MOA Dot. FDE in color. The G33 3x magnifier is on a "flip to side" mount. The XPS3 sits on a QD mount. Used but in excellent condition. Asking $700. This goes for over $1000 retail, new. FTF in Portland metro area.

What is the build date of this EOTEC?

Got your private convo, responded. It's is still available. I will have to check on the build date. Will get back to you with that info. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.