JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased 2 Eotech XPS2-1's for 2 different projects, and I have decided to go a different direction for one of them, so I am selling the 2nd. As the title says, it is brand new, never been opened, still in the box. I didn't bother taking pictures, because we all know what a box looks like, and I would like to let the potential buyer break the seal.

I'm asking $480 cash, and that price is pretty firm, considering the cheapest I have found them online is $499. Only trades I would be considering are a New-in-Box Aimpoint pro (plus a little cash), a used ACOG (plus a little cash on my side), or a new/lightly used Aimpoint CompM4. Or if someone magically has a Vortex 2.5-10x32 (not the x44, I want the x32 since its FFP).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top