JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Philadelphia
State
Other
Zip Code
Eotech XPS2-0GRN Green reticle 68moa circle and 1moa dot. The reticle is very bright and was made intentionally to be used outside. When looking at it inside it can sometimes look a little blurry but you just lower the brightness and it's still perfectly useable inside and is not blurry inside to the point that you can see it clearly as you certainly can.
But it's made for outside shooting especially in bright sunlight where the red reticle might be hard to see the green one is much easier to see.
It's never been used only mounted and is about 2 months old. I have the case it came in and all the paper work and sticker.. it's in like new condition and it's a great optic.
PayPal payment or Venmo prefered.
I paid $650 which is the retail cost. I'm asking $499 shipped

15857850061193439722354489946915.jpg 15857852740437574274027847272609.jpg 15857853060041069407761283927320.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure what your really asking? Are you asking why am I posting in a website that is designed for people in the north west? It's a fair question, i lived in Seattle for a couple years and i saw this website a year or so ago and i joined and i like it. It's no different then joining any other site. I hate meeting in person unless the person comes to me so that part of it doesnt have any effect on me cause I prefer shipping. But I used to live in the area and I just like the people here and the site.

Ah didn't mean it like that, from the location on the post it sounded like you were in Philadelphia. No worries man and welcome to the area!

I am in Philly now so you were correct. I used to live in Seattle and I found this site and I like it so I stick around. Nothing wrong with the question you asked. It's a fair question

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top