JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been out of the gun game for several months and even sold my eotechs, accupoint and mounts. I was shooting irons for a year and really got the hang of it but I missed my super fast 552.A65 eotech...

So I made some purchases today as its my birthday weekend and my girlfriend lets me get away with it this time of year:) Got myself one of those new iphone 4's in 3g, lovin this phone...go get one if you know how to work an ipod touch...its the same deal but makes calls I love it

The EOTech has the 65moa ring with 1moa dot, new transverse cr123 mounted battery to improve length, weight and remedies a short out failure the standard format eotechs can occur under heavy fire...the two batteries would move around and cause a failure

The streamlight was cheap and fits both rigs. made for standard picatiny rail and comes with adapters for most pistols. I'm gettin the magpul p-mag style iphone 4 case soon, thats so cool magpul made that

The compactness of the light and where it mounts really makes for a streamline setup. The sight being small certainly keeps the bulk and weight down as well. I'm really pleased with these add-on's. I'm going shooting sunday to test out the eotech but I already know I love it ;) Also, I drew an antlerless tag for camas swell area and will definately be taking a doe this year and hopefully a buck too...Oct 22'nd is D-Day! (ofcourse I will be leaving the light at home ;)
IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

I have tendencies to misplace my all black iphone 4 so the addition of the dull orange magpul case not only provides protection but high visibility. Very nice set up btw, how does one go about getting that magpul logo. I have addition, the S&W MP 15TS and would love to rock that on it. Good luck on your doe adventures!

Thank You... The bbl is a Young Mfg M4 Contour fluted Match grade in 16" 1:9

You can get the magpul logo's from them directly just by writing them and sending a self addressed stamped envelope requesting stickers. They sent me a whole load of great stickers. Nobody in town has a magpul iphone 4 case and I want to buy one today...bummer. And I just replaced my debit card and it wont be here for a few days so I cant order a new one...bummer deal...hope I dont scratch it up before I get a chance to protect it. I just found out the magpul covers are rubberized...I was hoping they were composite plastic like their magazines...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top