JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
sorry if you dont like the 24 hr part. the last 2 offers i gave were accepted then the people drug their feet until they found a better one and flaked on the deal they made with me. Now i pay asking price if i think its fair going rate and want the item, or offer what i would pay with a clock. I need another site like a need a whole in the head so yes my offer is $30 low of the sale price of the used eotechs on this and other boards lately.

i dodnt make the offer to ruffle your feathers. Its what i would pay in the next 24 hours, I dont what people sitting on my offer for a week or more looking for a better one then saying ok when i have changed my mind or bought another already..

First of all make your Offer via Pm. Reade the rules

I doubt if you can find a used one with just a couole hours on it with the warranty card.

You can buy a new one on line for 370 plus fright and etc which would bring it up to aroud 400 which is what u would pay off the shelf.

I dont care about who you have dealth with in the past. Read my record.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top