JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a brand new in box EOTECH XPS 3-0 ($580) and a EOTECH G45 5x magnifier ($660) Or buy both for $1,120

If you want pictures of the actual item I can do it but like the post says brand new in box and I haven't even opened it yet so I thought might as well just post some from the internet

Call or text two.five.3-three.two.8-2.four.six.o
6am-10pm

EOTECH G45 5x MAGNIFIER

The all-new EOTech G45 Magnifier is a similar size and weight as the battle-proven G33TM Magnifier, but ups the ante to 5X, making your Holographic Weapon Sight a lethal mid-range optic. The mount provides fast transitioning from 5X to 1X and the G45 offers tool-free vertical and horizontal adjustments with a large field-of-view.

5X magnification

Works with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights

Water-resistant and submersible to 33'

Fog-resistant internal optics

Quick-detach fixed mount

Mounts to any 1" Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail

EOTECH XPS3-0

Pinpoint precision, as seen in use by elite military and law enforcement units. Renowned for its ability to function in extreme conditions, holographic image sighting technology also gives you true "2 eyes open" heads-up display and wide, unlimited field of view.

These EOTech® Sights are small, fast and lightweight... without sacrificing an ounce of functionality. Improved battery life over previous models means they won't power down before you do, either. Don't go with anything less on your next mission!

Waterproof and fogproof

Nitrogen-purged optical cavity

Front windows are solid glass, rear is shatter-resistant laminate

Scroll through 30 brightness settings for visibility in any environment

Fits to standard 1" Weaver® style dovetail or Picatinny rail

Rugged aluminum hood assembly

Tool-less mounting bolt

Auto shutdown

Non-reflective hardcoat finish

Night vision

Rear control location

Waterproof down to 33'

BDCF79E4-2481-4959-AC29-869E13AEC480.jpeg 28E7C6FF-5E9B-4517-AB6E-399D844C2130.jpeg B23AAA44-E0A3-4979-91EA-57D3A788526B.jpeg 7DE3CD1F-6367-4845-94E1-21EADB45EFE0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.