JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Looking for an exps3 and magnifier, tan if possible. My order on optics planet that was supposed to ship tomorrow just got pushed out until august.

Cash but can add a few hundred rounds of 9mm, 22lr, 7.62x39, or 5.56.

Or if anyone knows any local stores that might have a tan eotech I'd appreciate the heads up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for an exps3 and magnifier, tan if possible. My order on optics planet that was supposed to ship tomorrow just got pushed out until august.

Cash but can add a few hundred rounds of 9mm, 22lr, 7.62x39, or 5.56.

Or if anyone knows any local stores that might have a tan eotech I'd appreciate the heads up.

:s0140: Optics Planet being Optics Planet, I don't know why anyone uses those turds, this is their typical modus operandi. Personally, I'd cancel that order, the chances are high come August you'll get another email saying December.

:s0140: Optics Planet being Optics Planet, I don't know why anyone uses those turds, this is their typical modus operandi. Personally, I'd cancel that order, the chances are high come August you'll get another email saying December.
Unfortunately true. This was my first bigger purchase from them, and I ordered before knowing thier track record on this kind of stuff. :mad: I wish the tan eotechs were more available, seems like most places are OOS.

While I would prefer the 1/3 cowitness I might try to talk myself into it. I can always change it later with a riser.
Yeah you can! And its really honestly not that bad my boss has one he bought from there and I had no issue adjusting to it right away

Sorry for overloading your thread but I found the picture of the g33 and xps price. It looks like the xps 544.99 and the magnifier is 579.99 so you will be at 1120.98 for both

Sorry for overloading your thread but I found the picture of the g33 and xps price. It looks like the xps 544.99 and the magnifier is 579.99 so you will be at 1120.98 for both
No problem, the thread is for gathering info after all. That's a little steaper than optics planet but for the sake of my sanity, I'll probably go with that if I can't fibd something else soon.
Thanks

No problem, the thread is for gathering info after all. That's a little steaper than optics planet but for the sake of my sanity, I'll probably go with that if I can't fibd something else soon.
Thanks
Which set did you order off of optics planet?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.