JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new in box with original receipt and all packaging. Price is $500
(not interested in trading)

meet in Beaverton.

thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
D76A7943-7BA2-47B7-B4B3-64466616193C.jpeg DD601E87-BF4E-412D-8509-3219BA81D07A.jpeg 5BC3C07C-EF96-42A4-A5EC-82191E6C79BB.jpeg

I'll keep this post open for another 5 days then will close/lock it on Friday March 26th if it hasn't sold by then.

Thank you.

$475 firm. Meet in Beaverton (progress ridge).

I worry about counterfeit, because I don't know how to tell the difference. Do you have the original receipt from the store you bought it? If so I would feel more comfortable with the purchase if you would post the receipt for verification. Other wise, I would feel safer just paying an extra $100 to buy it from Optics Planet.

I have the receipt in the pictures above if you look it says Oregon rifle works however I have it folded because I don't care to show my credit card info on there even if it's only the last four digits. That is the original receipt when I purchased it here locally in Tigard Oregon. Also I have done transactions on the forum the past year and have had nothing but good encounters buying ammo and selling guns.

I would never buy or sell anything that wasn't 100% authentic.

I have the receipt in the pictures above if you look it says Oregon rifle works however I have it folded because I don't care to show my credit card info on there even if it's only the last four digits. That is the original receipt when I purchased it here locally in Tigard Oregon. Also I have done transactions on the forum the past year and have had nothing but good encounters buying ammo and selling guns.

I would never buy or sell anything that wasn't 100% authentic.
With all due respect. You can simply line out you entire credit card number. This point is of no relevance to me.
I would like to see the company letterhead and invoice number from where you bought it, to make sure it's a real Eotech.
If you are uncomfortable with this - Then GLWS, and thank you for your consideration.
It's a great deal on an item I'm going to purchase anyway, perhaps at full price, from an established retailer, to ensure it's real.
Again, NO Disrespect intended - but if you had been a forum member for several years , with more feed back I would buy it from you. But from what I hear the market is flooded with fake Eotech.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top