JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Black Eotech exps 3-0 manufacture date of 2019, purchased in 2020. Like new, mounted, has about 150 rounds while mounted. Be aware, I did peel off the bright yellow laser warning sticker on the eotech, I know some people freak out about that.

Also with it (and only willing to sell all together) 2 American defense manufacturing Eotech risers (Eotech R2-riser). One in FDE and one in black. With that comes a titanium lever and standard lever (levers are interchangeable).

I'm looking to sell it all for $600. Will not sell optic and mounts separate. Contact for pictures.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Black Eotech exps 3-0 manufacture date of 2019, purchased in 2020. Like new, mounted, has about 150 rounds while mounted. Be aware, I did peel off the bright yellow laser warning sticker on the eotech, I know some people freak out about that.

Also with it (and only willing to sell all together) 2 American defense manufacturing Eotech risers (Eotech R2-riser). One in FDE and one in black. With that comes a titanium lever and standard lever (levers are interchangeable).

I'm looking to sell it all for $600. Will not sell optic and mounts separate. Contact for pictures.
And to make it more enticing, I will also throw in a black ADM recon 30mm QD mount.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top