JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know a lot of guys use the EOtech. So I thought I would post a problem I had with one.

My 2008 512 EOteck lost it's brightness. It was only about half as bright as it should be.
I called EOtech and talked to a real person! No ''PRESS 1 to talk to so and so. Or ''press 2 to talk to'' thus and such. B.S.!
Just a nice, normal sounding guy. In less than 30 seconds he told me to send it back. And told me how to get an RMA on line. This morning I got my RMA via email. And was told my 512 would be fixed at no cost to me.

Not bad for a seven year old optic. That only had a two year warranty. And I never registered.

I just shipped it off. I will let you know how it turns out. But I like how smooth things have gone so far.

I had a similar experience with my $39 UTG Red Dot. It lost its brightness so I called the UTG support number. In less than 50 minutes, I was talking to a real human being!

Just a nice, normal sounding guy, although he was speaking Mandarin. So I couldn't quite understand him. In less than 30 seconds, I think he said "Hang up you stupid roundeye, this is a plastic factory in Guzhen. Why did you buy our cheap bubblegum optic anyway?" I said it was supposed to come with a UTG guarantee.

So the next morning a duck named Ping showed up and carried away the Red Dot and said it would be fixed at no cost to me. A few months later I received a packet of Ramen noodles in the mail.

Not bad for a 2 month old optic that had a lifetime warranty and I never registered!

I'm going to cook the Ramen tonight and see how it tastes, but it got kind of crushed in the mail. Goes to prove, always go with the discount optic.

I had a similar experience with my $39 UTG Red Dot. It lost its brightness so I called the UTG support number. In less than 50 minutes, I was talking to a real human being!

Just a nice, normal sounding guy, although he was speaking Mandarin. So I couldn't quite understand him. In less than 30 seconds, I think he said "Hang up you stupid roundeye, this is a plastic factory in Guzhen. Why did you buy our cheap bubblegum optic anyway?" I said it was supposed to come with a UTG guarantee.

So the next morning a duck named Ping showed up and carried away the Red Dot and said it would be fixed at no cost to me. A few months later I received a packet of Ramen noodles in the mail.

Not bad for a 2 month old optic that had a lifetime warranty and I never registered!

I'm going to cook the Ramen tonight and see how it tastes, but it got kind of crushed in the mail. Goes to prove, always go with the discount optic.

I just laughed so hard I cried!! That is great!

I just got the 512 back from EO tech. The ''Great NY Storm'' slowed shipping a bit.:s0140:
It looks new. With new glass. Push buttons, and gaskets for the batt box. They even sent back batteries and new fasteners.

And very bright now.

$12 for shipping back to the factory. But I insured it for $400 so I'm out $19.11 total.
A great number! An OK price.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top