JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling an EOTech 557 AR223 with bullet drop compensator built in which has the 4 vertical red dots for up to 600m. Bought used from this site about a year ago. It ran flawless then and runs flawless to this day. No cosmetic issues. Also has night vision (NV) capability.
Also selling an EOTech G33.STS magnifier which I bought new less than 6 months ago. In perfect condition and is a perfect match to the bullet drop red dot.
In Portland area, asking $800 for the combo or $400 each
Text 971-409-4288
IMG_2153.jpg IMG_2175.jpg

Last Edited:
not to hijack this thread - but I have almost the exact setup (I think it IS exactly the same but I have to double check) EOTech 557 /Magnifier combo in hard cases that I am looking to sell or trade
(mostly interested in Leupold or Night Force optic for my .308)
I will post a ad as soon as I can get them dug outa the safe so I can post some photos

PM me if interested in the mean time...

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.