JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In Washington

This is a genuine EOTECH 557.AR223 holo-sight. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITERS! This model features the bullet drop compensator for long range accuracy. I also purchased a Hensoldt 2.5X magnifier with a flip to the side Larue Tactical mount. This is an excellent combination for your AR.

The EOTECH is in as-new condition. I mounted it and sighted it in, that's it. I have all the original packaging.
The Magnifier is the LaRue Tactical <broken link removed> and features their flip-to-the-side mount which is the best on the market.
Purchased individually it would cost you $765 or more. Not looking to separate.
I'm selling these to buy an ACOG, and them ain't cheap.
$600

From the <broken link removed> :
The new 557.AR223 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons.
The 557.AR223 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
- Buttons on left side to work specifically with NV or magnifiers
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium or Alkaline)
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Raised 7mm base

3b9956ba-9364-43a4-b7b3-a1bba5fafe3a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top