Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

EOTECH 557.AR223 w/Hensoldt magnifier

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Mainsail, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

In Washington

This is a genuine EOTECH 557.AR223 holo-sight. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITERS! This model features the bullet drop compensator for long range accuracy. I also purchased a Hensoldt 2.5X magnifier with a flip to the side Larue Tactical mount. This is an excellent combination for your AR.

The EOTECH is in as-new condition. I mounted it and sighted it in, that's it. I have all the original packaging.
    The Magnifier is the LaRue Tactical Po-Boy Special and features their flip-to-the-side mount which is the best on the market.
    Purchased individually it would cost you $765 or more. Not looking to separate.
    I'm selling these to buy an ACOG, and them ain't cheap.
    $600

From the EOTECH website:
    The new 557.AR223 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons.
    The 557.AR223 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
    - Buttons on left side to work specifically with NV or magnifiers
    - AA Battery model (supports Lithium or Alkaline)
    - Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
    - Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
    - Raised 7mm base

3b9956ba-9364-43a4-b7b3-a1bba5fafe3a.jpg

2. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

I love my 557! It's a great gun site. I couldn't blame you for getting an ACOG. They're pretty sweet for not ever needing batteries.

3. Mainsail

Price drop to $550. Steal it!

4. Visceral

Visceral Portland, OR Member

Dang... just what Im trying to trade my NIB Beta-C mag (plus cash) for...

5. johtree

johtree oregon Member

pm sent , thanks

john

6. firlos

firlos Ephrata, WA New Member

pmed ya

7. Mainsail

Still available!

8. Mainsail