JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is an EOTech 552. This particular model is the "AA" variant that is Night Vision Compatable. It is used and has typical wear marks for an optic that was mounted on a rifle which actually got used. It has the GG&G Quick Disconnect mount and is set up for an "Absolute Co-Witness" with iron sights. I also have a spare hood and battery compartment that have been Duracoted MagPul FDE. I made the switch to Aimpoint and no longer have a firearm to house this optic.

I am asking $425 or best offer for everything. I would be open to trades for a Gen 3 Glock 34 or possibly a S&W M&P9 Shield.

Phone is the best method to get hold of me ((425) 830-9450) and the best time to reach me is between 9 am and 9 pm. You can either call or text, but if you call and I don't answer, please leave a message. I'll return your call as soon as I am able.

Thank you for your time.

Jason

MEMO0022.jpg

MEMO0023.jpg

MEMO0024.jpg

MEMO0025.jpg

MEMO0026.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top