JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The HWS was chosen over competitors for its superior speed, extra wide field of view, the dual use reticle and rugged design. The HWS provides incredibly fast and accurate target acquisition under any lighting conditions, offers outstanding night vision compatibility, utilizes standard AA batteries and is now submersible in water to a depth of 33-feet. It is 5 Inches and 11. 5 oz, Black in color. And guess what? This is an actual, hard to find, MIL-SPEC MODEL! Without all the civilian warning labels permanently plastered all over the sides. This virgin combat site is ready for use with your rifle! $300 call Nathan 208.954.6679

the reason i no longer need this item is because with my 3x mag. the control surface being on the front doesnt work out on my ar, so i bought an aimpoint.(i do like the eotech better) i have mounted it once and shot with it twice aproxx 300 rounds. it is in perfect cond. and is the 552 model with (nv) that retails for around 485 dollars minus tax. My loss your gain i have org case and recp. and warrenty info as well as all paperwork. ORG. PURCHASE DATE OF 08/15/2011 IMPACT GUNS BOISE IDAHO
SEE PICS ON <broken link removed>

i just spoke with bladesandbarrels and WILL SELL TO HIM WHEN CONFIRMED, and i had an offer from someone local he told me there was something wrong with the optic, from what he said i think its a load, he told me that the rectical cuts off in each corner when you look from it sideways at a very extreme angle, i have searched high and low for this promblem online and couldn't find anything simliar to what he was saying. the angle was so extreme that you couldnt safely look at that angle with it on a firearm anyway. im sure he was just trying to get a better deal cause he still offrd money for it anyway but since its a month old im going into impact guns tmrw to check it and compare it with the other eotechs before i sell to ensure the product is in good working order. i will close as soon as sale is final.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top