JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$295
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very light use. Mounted, sighted in w/ a couple dozen shots fired, then just sat in safe over the years - that's it. (It was on a spare AR-15, which never got any use other than the sighting in.)
So it's pretty much in like-new condition. No dings or dents or scratches, except a couple of tiny micro blemishes probably from contact against other guns inside the safe. The glass itself is in perfect condition.
Runs on 2x AA batteries and the batteries that were in it never corroded or leaked (Duracells).
Comes with the factory foam-lined hard-case, instruction manual, and mounting hardware (the factory-supplied round finger-knob that mounts onto a picatinny rail).
I'm in S.E. Portland with a very flexible schedule and I'm willing to meet somewhere, depending on location.
If we meet, cash only, and I'll have batteries in it to prove it's working fine.
Also willing to send a photo of the serial # on the bottom, to establish it's not a knock-off.
Any questions are welcome.
Selling it because I don't need something that nice on a spare rifle that I simply never use. I have a 512 on my primary AR, but switching the spare AR over to a Vortex SPARC AR, and putting the extra money to use on other accessories/upgrades.
$295 seems fair, since it's in near-perfect shape, and I'm not in desperate need of the money, but I'll consider best offers.
Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top