JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EOTech 552.A65 w/ EOTech 3X.FTS (EOTech 3X Magnifier with Flip-To-Side Mount)

Up for sale or trade in excellent condition are a EOTech 552.A65 Rev. F Holographic Weapon Sight, uses 2 AA batteries, and EOTech 3X.FTS 3x magnifier with Flip-To-Side mount and quick detach, very light use, almost new condition on both items.
MAP on the EOTech 552 is $539.00
MAP on the EOTech 3X.FTS is $529.00

I am asking $750.00 sold as a set, I feel that this is a really great price for the combination in the condition that these are in.

The only reason that I am selling these is that I switched over to Trijicon TR24G scopes on my AR's. The EOTech 552 red dot holographic sight is a great CQB sight with very fast target acquisition capabilities. The 3X.FTS mount provides a nice3 power magnification level for longer range targets and the FTS mount gets the magnifier out of the way quiclky and efficiently for close range targets.

I will also consider offers for individual components, but would prefer to sell as a set.

I will also consider local trades of a HK45C, HK P30, HK P7.

Payment terms are FTF Cash, USPS money order paid in advance, no paypal, no personal checks, I will include FedEx Ground Shipping and insurance to CONUS shipping address. I am located in Salem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top