JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two eotechs, one is a 512 and the other is the 552 with night vision capabilities. They are both used but in great condition, they have been to war and back. I actually got them down range and now I am looking to either sell them for 300 for the 552 and 250 for the 512. I would also consider trades for the right hunting rifle. 30.06 or .270
Let me know what you have and feel free to contact me if you need more info or pictures. I will send them to your phone tho, cuz I have them on mine. SO I will need your number.

View attachment 192589

View attachment 192590

I have two eotechs, one is a 512 and the other is the 552 with night vision capabilities. They are both used but in great condition, they have been to war and back. I actually got them down range and now I am looking to either sell them for 300 for the 552 and 250 for the 512. I would also consider trades for the right hunting rifle. 30.06 or .270
Let me know what you have and feel free to contact me if you need more info or pictures. I will send them to your phone tho, cuz I have them on mine. SO I will need your number.

I'll take the 512. Where do I send the funds? I might even want the 552 also.

Titan/Nathan,
you allready agreed to sell these to me Saturday morning during our phone conversation. You said you would get back to me about the terms. What happened ???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top