JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is available to OR and WA residents 18 years and older. Buyer will need to meet me at OR FFL to do the transfer (Washington Buyers welcome). Buyer will be responsible for all transfer fees. This rifle project has to be transferred as a rifle as that is how it has been built.

I am selling this AR15 rifle project for $280 cash. I would also be interested in trading for a Glock 20, 22 or 31 Gen 2 or later. I could add up to $100 cash with my rifle for the right pistol. PM pics if you have a Glock 20, 22 or 31 you might want to trade. I am not interested in any other trades at this time.

The parts included are: Aero Gen 2 lower receiver with parts kit installed, TF Alpha butt stock kit. Anderson upper receiver, Del-Ton upper parts kit, Anderson 5.56 NATO 1:8 twist 16" barrel, barrel nut assy, hand guard retainer, used Colt hand guards, railed gas block with gas tube installed, and one MFT 30rnd magazine. Note: upper parts kit has not been installed and barrel is wrench tight but has not been torqued to specs.

The parts you will need to finish this up are: BCG, muzzle device and some sights or optic.

20181205_115440(1).jpg 20181205_115345.jpg 20181205_115800.jpg