JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Father passed away 10 years ago and he was a 33 year Navy Vet with tons of guns (rifles, pistols, shotguns) and was into deer and elk hunting for over 50 years... he was also an avid and very experienced re-loading expert... I inherited all of his re-loading equipment and supplies (including thousands of casings of all different caliber, but mostly for rifles), and we have kept it all in cardboard and wood boxes and large military metal ammo boxes with locking lids for over 10 years... I now want to sell it all, and if someone on this page can refer me to an honest and reliable store or dealer, or private party, to give us a fair price for everything (one price buys it all), please reply and let me know asap, as I need to sell all of these items within the next 2 weeks, as we are moving out of state and they are very bulky and heavy. You can also email me directly at [email protected] We live in the Tacoma, WA area.

not from that area but we have a lot of fairly honest members who could give fairly honest pricing with more info. some pictures of the equipment itself would really help as without make and model the rest is guessing.

My Father passed away 10 years ago and he was a 33 year Navy Vet with tons of guns (rifles, pistols, shotguns) and was into deer and elk hunting for over 50 years... he was also an avid and very experienced re-loading expert... I inherited all of his re-loading equipment and supplies (including thousands of casings of all different caliber, but mostly for rifles), and we have kept it all in cardboard and wood boxes and large military metal ammo boxes with locking lids for over 10 years... I now want to sell it all, and if someone on this page can refer me to an honest and reliable store or dealer, or private party, to give us a fair price for everything (one price buys it all), please reply and let me know asap, as I need to sell all of these items within the next 2 weeks, as we are moving out of state and they are very bulky and heavy. You can also email me directly at [email protected] We live in the Tacoma, WA area.
Sent you a pm, give email me call

There's are members on here that can help. If youre looking to offload it as a consignment type of scenario maybe try the bullseye gunshop in tacoma, if they don't do consignment im pretty sure pintos in Renton does. Both are excellent gun shops that are very knowledgeable about reloading.

Are you not interested in selling any of it as individual components? I am very interested but only in the things that I would use.

Moved to discussion area. After you know a price to ask then feel free to create a classified ad. All classifieds require a price listed if selling, thanks.

I'm looking for a single stage press and 308 projectiles, die and large rifle primers. I'm already all set up for 9mm loading so I've got scale, caliper, turret press. I always need more waterproof ammo totes as well as the small plastic containers that hold individual cartridges. I'd be interested in any of that stuff. New to reloading.

I second the idea of listing items individually, for the most part - it depends on what they are.

You can give a discount for the whole lot, but you will move/sell everything faster if sold individually. Not that you need to make separate ads for each item, but it will sell faster if you don't insist people buy the whole lot together.

I know someone on Waguns that is doing this very thing for a recently widowed lady. He has grouped everything into similar lots but listed all items individually. I think he is working on lot 7 right now. I must say, this guy is a terrific fellow for doing all this work for not much in return. He may be able to give you some pointers.

His user name is COL_TEMP on Waguns.org

Might be worth your time to reach out to him. He's a nice fellow and I'm sure his advice would be helpful.

please reply and let me know asap, as I need to sell all of these items within the next 2 weeks, as we are moving out of state and they are very bulky and heavy.
^^^ And hasn't been on since Saturday 6 hours after he posted the thread. Maybe send him an e-mail?

I know someone on Waguns that is doing this very thing for a recently widowed lady. He has grouped everything into similar lots but listed all items individually. I think he is working on lot 7 right now. I must say, this guy is a terrific fellow for doing all this work for not much in return. He may be able to give you some pointers.

His user name is COL_TEMP on Waguns.org

Might be worth your time to reach out to him. He's a nice fellow and I'm sure his advice would be helpful.
Paris is a good guy!

I would be interested in making an offer on the entire lot. I regularly buy reloading supply lots as well and am close by in Olympia area.

"Needing to sell in the next two week" tells me you are going to need to let it go for a significant bargain if you are wanting a single buyer to take the lot within the next two weeks when realistically reloaders are only interested in specific items that they will use and not the myriad of items in the lot that they wouldn't.

What you need at that point since it appears you are uninterested in managing parting out individual items, is a storefront that would be interested in potential resale value, again, that would be selling it at a bargain for them to consider it worth the hassle.

This is flashpan ... my FFL business name is Priority Sports. My focus is estate sales of firearms and related items. I would be happy to catalog and prepare an appraisal for all the items and manage the sale as needed.
Please send a PM if I can help.
Regards

Silly thread... read his post and act accordingly. I would not expect him to respond here.
E-MAIL him [email protected] with questions / suggestions.
He mentions he is preparing to move, busy time, wants to sell as a single lot.

"Needing to sell in the next two week" tells me you are going to need to let it go for a significant bargain if you are wanting a single buyer to take the lot within the next two weeks when realistically reloaders are only interested in specific items that they will use and not the myriad of items in the lot that they wouldn't.

What you need at that point since it appears you are uninterested in managing parting out individual items, is a storefront that would be interested in potential resale value, again, that would be selling it at a bargain for them to consider it worth the hassle.
Thanks.

This is flashpan ... my FFL business name is Priority Sports. My focus is estate sales of firearms and related items. I would be happy to catalog and prepare an appraisal for all the items and manage the sale as needed.
Please send a PM if I can help.
Regards
Thanks. But, I'm really just looking to sell everything as a "collection" all together and fast and at the best bargain price offered to me, as we are super busy preparing to move in the next 2 weeks.

I second the idea of listing items individually, for the most part - it depends on what they are.

You can give a discount for the whole lot, but you will move/sell everything faster if sold individually. Not that you need to make separate ads for each item, but it will sell faster if you don't insist people buy the whole lot together.
Thanks. But, I'm really just looking to sell everything as a "collection" all together and fast and at the best bargain price offered to me, as we are super busy preparing to move in the next 2 weeks.

To each their own, but my observation has been that when a bunch of items like this are sold as a lot, it takes much longer for them to sell as you have to wait for the one buyer who wants most to all of it, and has the cash to pay for it.

GLWS

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads