JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Given the current political winds, there's a lot of discussion (and rightly so) about what we should do to to ensure that there still is a Second Amendment not just in 10 years, but in 5... but also in 50...

I honestly believe we need a back to basics mentality at this point - start with grassroots and go broad spectrum to raise awareness.

Read more here...

<broken link removed>

Now you raise questions of what the correct response is to when others wish to rescind your rights, and which of your neighbors agree with you on your position and how far would they go. Apparently we know where Cheyenne 0317/8541 is at on this matter. Makes you think a bit.

You seem to be at least 1 year behind the times. Catch up here.

Ummmm... not exactly... the author of that blog seems to be taking a far more militant stance than what I'm advocating at this point... I honestly pray it never gets to that point because that means that this experiment called "America" has failed and will have to be built anew...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top