Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Enough with the tactical already

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FA9, Aug 5, 2013.

1. FA9

FA9 Hillsburrito, ORgun Well-Known Member

2. Vektus

Vektus North Idaho Member

Im Tactical

3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

It does seem a bit much, doesn't it? Plus I am not sure my landlord would like me remodeling his apartment.

Brutus Out

BTW, I have just patented TacticalBeds and the Tacticrapper.

4. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

LOL at the Tacticrapper--does it have a rail-mount flashlight so you can read your Throne Books when the power's cut off? :D

5. Brutus57

LOL at the Tacticrapper--does it have a rail-mount flashlight so you can read your Throne Books when the power's cut off?

Yes, and it features a mil spec picatinny rail so you can customize your toilet paper holder to your unique wiping style. Left handed, right handed, ambi, high side, low side! Crap like a high speed low drag operator. Optional battery storage available for optional male member mounted laser. Just the thing if you need to bounce for an immediate elimination in the middle of the night without alerting possible nearby friendlies or OPFOR in the area. Adjustable laser strap fits all but the least physically endowed midnight marauder. In the morning your wife will never even know the mission ever took place.

Special Note: Female operators send in a photo of your equipment to our web e mail so you can be custom fitted for all the Tacticrappers options!

Don't be caught with your pants down when the SH88 hits the fan. Get the Tacticrapper now before its Banned!
    :thumbup:

Brutus Out

6. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

So those are hidden safes without locks?

Reminds me of my wife telling me she was keeping the box her 5-11 boots came in since it said "Tactical" lol (she was joking of course).

7. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

You know, Brutus, you've just tempted me to build one just to see how many Gecko45 fans can be sent into screaming dorkgasms at the site of it...

Are you SURE your name isn't Phineas Taylor Barnum? LOL

8. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

A "Tactical" wall to me is a room that's enclosed with 3/8" plate, has a remote air supply away from the house and is one big Faraday cage.

Then you could fit anything you wanted into it.

Brutus57 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

ive considered installing a hidden panel for my handgun by my bed but i dont think i would call it tactical. nor would i be willing to spend what they want for a metal bucket to put it in.

10. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

no it has a rail-mount flush light:thumbup:

11. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

Tacti-sweet

12. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

More tactical stuff

13. Irishjester

Irishjester West of Portland Member

Here is the Zombie, Tactical, Black Assault Rifle, Multi-use, All Terrain, Special Marine Force Delta Sniper Ranger, Spaceship Door Gunner Forces, Super Secret Squirrel, Forward Balanced For Impeccable Range And Distance, Easy To Deploy, Stabilizing Block. Also known as a piece of wood with holes drilled in it and painted black, but don't tell anyone! black.jpg

black.jpg

14. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

a3e7mx.jpg
    2aad0er.jpg

15. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Nothing tactical about it unless it says "tactical", "operator" or "sniper" on that scope, and/or has a mil-grad or ballistic reticle, and/or night vision facilities. Tactical nightvision facilities, obviously.

When people talk about "high speed, low drag" I can't help but imagining a crossdressing MotoGP racer in full drag hanging low while going through a bend (not going through Bend, mind you).

Brutus57 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Girl Scout Elite Special Forces tactical Cookie Launcher?

If you want to sell rebranded product to morons for more money, "Tactical" works.

17. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

Thats about as redneck as I have seen.

18. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I've been called tactless. :)

19. Brutus57

Yeah, how come no one uses Strategical like Supertramp anymore? Everything is tactical. Even sex..these days. Get in, fire yer payload, get out.

Brutus out.

20. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

Well shucks, after reading all of the negative and sarcastic comments in this thread I'm torn about my application for a U.S. patent for the Tactical Prophylactic. I won't give you the details because you'll just poke fun at it.