JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL at the Tacticrapper--does it have a rail-mount flashlight so you can read your Throne Books when the power's cut off?

Yes, and it features a mil spec picatinny rail so you can customize your toilet paper holder to your unique wiping style. Left handed, right handed, ambi, high side, low side! Crap like a high speed low drag operator. Optional battery storage available for optional male member mounted laser. Just the thing if you need to bounce for an immediate elimination in the middle of the night without alerting possible nearby friendlies or OPFOR in the area. Adjustable laser strap fits all but the least physically endowed midnight marauder. In the morning your wife will never even know the mission ever took place.

Special Note: Female operators send in a photo of your equipment to our web e mail so you can be custom fitted for all the Tacticrappers options!

Don't be caught with your pants down when the SH88 hits the fan. Get the Tacticrapper now before its Banned!
:s0155:

Brutus Out

So those are hidden safes without locks?

Reminds me of my wife telling me she was keeping the box her 5-11 boots came in since it said "Tactical" lol (she was joking of course).

You know, Brutus, you've just tempted me to build one just to see how many Gecko45 fans can be sent into screaming dorkgasms at the site of it...

Are you SURE your name isn't Phineas Taylor Barnum? LOL

A "Tactical" wall to me is a room that's enclosed with 3/8" plate, has a remote air supply away from the house and is one big Faraday cage.

Then you could fit anything you wanted into it.

ive considered installing a hidden panel for my handgun by my bed but i dont think i would call it tactical. nor would i be willing to spend what they want for a metal bucket to put it in.

Here is the Zombie, Tactical, Black Assault Rifle, Multi-use, All Terrain, Special Marine Force Delta Sniper Ranger, Spaceship Door Gunner Forces, Super Secret Squirrel, Forward Balanced For Impeccable Range And Distance, Easy To Deploy, Stabilizing Block. Also known as a piece of wood with holes drilled in it and painted black, but don't tell anyone! black.jpg

black.jpg

Nothing tactical about it unless it says "tactical", "operator" or "sniper" on that scope, and/or has a mil-grad or ballistic reticle, and/or night vision facilities. Tactical nightvision facilities, obviously.

When people talk about "high speed, low drag" I can't help but imagining a crossdressing MotoGP racer in full drag hanging low while going through a bend (not going through Bend, mind you).

Well shucks, after reading all of the negative and sarcastic comments in this thread I'm torn about my application for a U.S. patent for the Tactical Prophylactic. I won't give you the details because you'll just poke fun at it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top