JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine says it will take down a racoon right on the box it came in so if it will do that it will take down a fox. Just use heavy pellet and hit it in a good spot. Mine is still pretty loud though.

Years ago, the Army did a study concluding that 45fpe is man-lethal.. ie, that one fragment from the old grenades could kill you so by my ciphering, yep.

lol

Mine says it will take down a racoon right on the box it came in so if it will do that it will take down a fox. Just use heavy pellet and hit it in a good spot. Mine is still pretty loud though.
It wont. Its too bad marketing "experts" dont have even a modicum level of hunting ethics.

i bought some gamo .177 pellet rifle that's like 1,200 FPS. Looked up reviews on the YouTube and some guy in Texas kills wild hogs with it by setting feed out and he pops them right between the eyes in the forehead. Through skull!!!! So yeah, yours should be fine on a fox. I'd just aim for the eye

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top