JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
from Indian 'parsons' called Dominic, Leonard, Crispin, Andrew and Colin. Asking for 'Mistah Folly'.

I began my revenge this morning at ten of ten, when the first caller this morning announced that he wished to 'spik with Mistah Fooly'.

I replode, 'I'll just get him for ya....'

And then....................................................................

1565002713675.png

Boy, did I feel GOOOOOD!!!!!!!

It's gotten pretty ridiculous now that they can spoof numbers so if I don't have you in my contact list I won't answer.

If they want to talk bad enough they can leave me a voicemail.

Bear in mind, working in a call center is already a hellish, soul-crushing experience... :p

I believe you.... One time, I wished I could have recorded it. I was in a good mood and decided to mess with the guy a bit. The man had an accent but I had no problem understanding his English. I started asking him some questions about his "Job". Inquiring what it's like to be calling people like he does, if it was degrading and how low you'd have to get to take on such work. We actually had a nice personal back and forth conversation. He admitted that his job made him feel pretty low. We ended the conversation wishing each other well in life.

Now, I don't answer anything I don't recognize. Even those newest scams where they call from a # that has my 503 -288- prefix. And the ones that call five times in three hours from the same # get blocked.

For cell phones all you need to do is d/load a spam blocker app.
I have 'Should I Answer' on my phone and set it up so any call
I get from someone NOT on my contacts list gets blocked.
All I get is a quiet 'beep' that tells me someone got blocked.
Used to get 5 or 6 beeps a week. Now I get about one a month.
So they do catch on after a while.
We don't have a land line. Those things let Satan into your home.

Yeah, I have to answer because of the medical consults trying to reach me from #s that I don't recognize.

I've gotten two scam calls now from a bot that is a known Social Security scam. After the recording says they are from Social Security and want me to verify my SS# or they are going to suspend it due to ID theft, I was requested to stay on the line.... so I did... a foreign sounding person came on the line. Then I said "This is Detective Rasputin J. Poolcrud at the scene of a double murder. I need your name and location for follow up in my murder investigation..................................................CLICK! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top