JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're right. Let's fight! Haha
Thread-Fight.gif

Just because I like watching you toddlers fight 😘

Under the new rule NO new markings are required unless not already marked.
Yes this was well established and beaten to DEATH back in January. Don't see why there is so much confusion and going back over ground that has been trampled to death.

OK, my turn and yes, I know how old this thread is. I found it while searching to see how people are marking their P320 FCU's for SBR's and thought I had to contribute.

I applied for and received three tax exempt Form 1 SBR's through my TRUST. My trust prepared by Northwest Gun Group specifically allows me to "...transfer, convey, and assign to the Trustee of the XXXX XXXX dated XXXX XX, XXXX, as amended from time to time, without consideration and in order to change formal title only, all right, title, and interest in any non-National Firearms Act firearms and accessories that I now own or hereafter acquire."

The above is signed and dated when I started my trust. I just attached a copy of the above along with the firearm receipt showing that I owned it prior to the ruling for each that I submitted and they were approved.

I did write to Northwest Gun Group and Washington Gun Law (William Kirk) letting them know. NWGG stated that I was the only one that they were aware of that got approved. Most were coming back stating that "more information was needed" I do not know what info they did or did not send in. Washington Gun Law did not respond!!

Maybe I was just lucky.............

OK, my turn and yes, I know how old this thread is. I found it while searching to see how people are marking their P320 FCU's for SBR's and thought I had to contribute.

I applied for and received three tax exempt Form 1 SBR's through my TRUST. My trust prepared by Northwest Gun Group specifically allows me to "...transfer, convey, and assign to the Trustee of the XXXX XXXX dated XXXX XX, XXXX, as amended from time to time, without consideration and in order to change formal title only, all right, title, and interest in any non-National Firearms Act firearms and accessories that I now own or hereafter acquire."

The above is signed and dated when I started my trust. I just attached a copy of the above along with the firearm receipt showing that I owned it prior to the ruling for each that I submitted and they were approved.

I did write to Northwest Gun Group and Washington Gun Law (William Kirk) letting them know. NWGG stated that I was the only one that they were aware of that got approved. Most were coming back stating that "more information was needed" I do not know what info they did or did not send in. Washington Gun Law did not respond!!

Maybe I was just lucky.............
Awesome that your app went through ok!

But NWGG group must not know what they are talking about cuz TONS of people in both WA and OR got many trust brace rule applications through just fine.

I can't speak to whether the trusts nwgg is talking about were drafted correctly or not. If the language is wrong, or if the app is filled out incorrectly, then it wouldn't go through so those may be possibilities.

Last Edited:
Just because I like watching you toddlers fight 😘

Under the new rule NO new markings are required unless not already marked.
Sucks for the people who applied for SBRs before the rule. IMO the engraving requirement is the worst part about applying for an SBR. They extort you for $200, shame you by making you submit fingerprints and photographs, and then make you mutilate your own equipment with an ugly engraving which destroys the appearance and value.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top