JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had my lowers engraved and am blown away at the quality of the work and first class customer service. Here is an example of where I had mine engraved: 14706825_1608497106119256_327760635118872260_o.jpg
I know most of you probably know of Trevor and his mad engraving skills but just wanted to chime in and say Trevor offers first class customer service "while you wait" or you can drop off and pick up your item later. I just had 3 short barrel AR lowers engraved with my trust name and city/state on the inside lip of the magazine well. The engraving is first rate and Trevor blackened the letters right after engraving. Three lowers were engraved in about 15-20 minutes with another 10 minutes to re-blacken the letters (optional).

With all of the Washington State June 9 F1 approvals rolling in I thought some might be looking for an engraver. Look no further than Trevor if you are in Western Washington. His contact info is:

Trevor K
Hyperion Precision LLC
6613 S 192nd Place
Suite K-106
Kent, WA 98032
Tel. 253-470-8197
Email: [email protected]
www.facebook.com/hyperionprecision

Interesting I need some knobs for my Willys Jeep project engraved I think I'm going to talk to these guys looks just like something they could do.

If you're in the PDX area you'll want to take all of your engraving to BYE Engraving. I took lowers to BYE and to an FFL that does engraving. BYE did the work while I waited and it was clearly superior.

The FFL's engraving looked poor by comparison - AND it cost 2x as much as BYE. I didn't complain, but I should have.

If you're in the PDX area you'll want to take all of your engraving to BYE Engraving. I took lowers to BYE and to an FFL that does engraving. BYE did the work while I waited and it was clearly superior.

The FFL's engraving looked poor by comparison - AND it cost 2x as much as BYE. I didn't complain, but I should have.

Which FFL did you use and can you post pictures please.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top