JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i just recently moved to Vancouver and live by the English Pit but have never been as I am a member at tri county. But the more i think about it - I bet the price pencils out against commute time and fuel.

I went there exactly once, after doing mathematical analysis etc. (hi mom!).
It is what it is but what was when was after my/a good gentleman said that all his and his posse's brass was mine. yay. An employee, (a nice young female that I'm sure was goaded into trying to "enforce" "it") tried valiantly to intercede my taking/saying nigh. I pretty much and did had to tell the creature that the brass was mine.. end of story.
But dood, buncha drama for naught and I'll not go back.

The last couple times I went there wasn't any range officers keeping an eye on people. I thought it a little strange.

At Clark County? I have been there three times. They are safety conscious for a reason. I've seen a lot of idiots and big mouths shooting there, which is also the reason I no longer shoot there. The staff are otherwise great.

Yeah English pit last three times I went the only employ I saw was working the register. The last time I went the guy running the register is normally a range officer not one of the cute girls. It was full too we were calling our own hot and cold ranges and every booth was filled in the 50 yard center fire and the pistol range about half full on the rim fire and the 100 yard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top