JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With a 300-600 budget I would recommend you buy a nice looking wedding band. You can always get a diamond ring later in your marriage.

GIA is the body who sets the standards and the diamond is rated on those standards.

Look on Craigslist. Type in engagement ring, then set the price parameters to $1 for the low and $600 for the high and you will see a bunch of them for sale.

Im only looking,to spend tops 600 bucks ... Like thats top of tops ... I would like to be spending 300 bucks

Get a simple diamond ring. Have it soldiered to a wedding band you can buy just before the wedding.

My wife has the $300 pawn shop ring and my grandmothers wedding band as well as a band with multiple diamonds combined into 1 ring.

Yeah she knows i went,looking,but dosnt,know,i got ome yet ... I went to lucky loan and pawn,in down town vancover and the guy had some realy good prices and was realy helpfull ... Even taught me a bit about buying dimonds ... Thank you guys for all the help ...only thing,that bugs me is the gun i could had bought in the display case ... But again thank you guys for all the help

Being a long time married guy, Ill give you one good piece of advice that was given to me, never go to bed mad at each other.
Talk it out right then, or agree to discuss it in the morning.

Why stay away from the Shane Company?
I have had nothing but 100% positive experience with them, and quite frankly their diamonds and settings are better than anywhere else in my experience.

Odd...I have never once felt pressured there. I have always paid cash so don't know anything about financing through them. Quality is mediocre? Hardly...

And yes, my discussion of Shane Company was inaccurate. My recollection was not of Shane Company at all, but of another large retail company.

Last Edited:
And yes, my discussion of Shane Company was inaccurate. My recollection was not of Shane Company at all, but of another large retail company.
My granddaughter enjoyed picking out her diamond ear rings.
(I promised here I would buy her some when she got older)
IMG_20150131_112614638.jpg

I went to Shane company, paid too much but paid it off with no interest in less than a year.
Came with a warranty and they're already replaced a loose diamond and will be re-plating it for free when I take the time to go over......there....ugh I hate Beaverton.

The price was very ehh, but I like not paying to get anything done to it for (hopefully) the rest of my(our) life unless they bubblegum down

When I got married ~20 years ago I proposed with a $10 band then took her with me to pick out a ring. We went to Zales, a couple other local stores, Fred Meyers and of course she fell in love with the $7500 platnum wedding set from Zales which was way over what I could afford. We found the same platnum setting with a larger diamond at a pawn shop for $2500. I went back later and talked them down to $1750. I gave the $5750 difference plus a much bigger wad to a divorce lawyer 4 years later.

Do you have a ring for yourself yet ? I have a nice mens diamond ring I would sell pretty cheap. Its 14k with 1/4c diamonds. I opted for stainless steel and camo. cash or trade is fine. I like to trade.

I've got one I could probably sell for $150...
:rolleyes:
Simple single diamond. Not sure of anything more specific, but I could look into it more. PM me if you're interested.

BTW you'll regret going the walmart route, trust me on that one. ;)

PS: congrats on the engagement! My offer still stands! LoL

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top