JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Purchased at Zales, didn't work out for me and maybe you need a ring.

.51 princess cut, white gold ring, with platinum 4 prong setting. Size 7
Si-2
I- near colorless
Cut-excellent

Was bought for 1299 ,Just looking for a trade of a new toy. Can email more pics on request.

Items if interest
ar/ak package (pistol or rifle)

Looking for 700 cash or trade.

Last Edited:
Purchased at Zales, didn't work out for me and maybe you need a ring.

.51 princess cut, white gold ring, with platinum 4 prong setting. Size 7
Si-2
I- near colorless
Cut-excellent

Was bought for 1299 ,Just looking for a trade of a new toy. Can email more pics on request.

Items if interest
Handguns -open
Looking for 650 cash or trade.

The text in the post says that it is white gold, which goes with the photo (i.e. it looks like white gold).

However: The cert which is given with the post states that it is yellow gold and the photo attached for security reasons also shows yellow gold. So is this the wrong ring or wrong cert?

At Zales it was just as the cert shows, but was upgraded to white gold before purchase and taking it home. They never gave anything other then what I got. Not sure if they should have issued a another cert or not? It can be verified at Zales.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top