JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Enfield No. 4 mk1 303 british in decent condition considering the age. It has the ladder type singer rear sight and brass buttplate. The rifle is in well loved condition but no major cracks or flaws. The bore is clean and shiny and seems to have good riflings. No matching numbers but it shoots just fine. Open to trades for other surplus guns or cash. Screenshot_20210520-061353_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210520-061426_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210520-061509_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Enfield No. 4 mk1 303 british in decent condition considering the age. It has the ladder type singer rear sight and brass buttplate. The rifle is in well loved condition but no major cracks or flaws. The bore is clean and shiny and seems to have good riflings. No matching numbers but it shoots just fine. Open to trades for other surplus guns or cash.View attachment 1018591View attachment 1018592View attachment 1018593
Price drop. Also would be interested in trading for something surplus Italian or Swiss or?

I have an Italian rifle, Carcano Vetterli in 6.5 carcano with an antique receiver, so no paperwork or transfer needed Id be interested in trading. Let me know if that interests you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.