JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Lee-Enfield No1 Mk1 (Yes, the original No1) up for sale or trade.

Condition: For a 116 year old rifle, shes in good shape for the shape that she's in. Bore is actually pretty shiny, with some darkening in the grooves, good rifling. Bolt, receiver and Barrel are all numbers matching, though the receiver has been force matched with the bolt at a later date, see pictures. The parkerization is in remarkable condition for a 100+ rifle. Stock has been heavily sporterized, but the barrel is uncut which means the rifle just needs a new set of wood to be back to military condition! Only mechanical issue the rifle has is the safety is a bit loose, needs a new spacer. Rifle is otherwise 100% functional and ready to shoot. This is a rare No1 Mk1*** that is lacking the Mk3 stripper clip bridge, but instead has the original stripper clip guide on the bolt.

Asking for $300 or best offer, you pay transfer fee. Willing to ship if you pay actual shipping costs (for this rifle, around $45-55).

For trades, I'm always interested in ammo (8mm, 7.5 swiss, 303 british, 7.62x54r, 7.62x51, 9mm, 5.56/223), and other military surplus firearms or milsurp gun parts. At the moment, I'm specifically looking for Enfield No1 Mk1, Mk3 furniture/stocks, Enfield No4 Mk1 and Mk2 furniture/stock sets, Enfield M1917 and P14 furniture/stock sets. Always interested in broken or parts missing firearms as well!

Please see my other ads for more surplus guns for sale/trade! I have half a dozen or so going up.

20201101_171440.jpg 20201101_171459.jpg 20201101_171510.jpg 20201101_171529.jpg 20201101_171626.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ah! Totally forgot about the front sight. Thank you for reminding me. The front sight is some stamped metal someone pushed on for a ramped sight. Its removable.

20201101_182508.jpg

This rifle looks like it made its way into Irish regiments where it was re-numbered, a common practice. Then the bolt appears to be matched to the Irish number perhaps a later add in India.

This rifle looks like it made its way into Irish regiments where it was re-numbered, a common practice. Then the bolt appears to be matched to the Irish number perhaps a later add in India.
Appreciate the info! Always interested in the history of the rifles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.