Enfield No. 5 mk1 .303british/ last time 'round-cash price added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blane67

Reactions
mostly looking to trade for .30-06, not into savage's, or mill-surps. prefer bolt actions. like the ruger m77's, maybe 700 rem., mod. 70's and the like, also prefer wood/blue (unless you have a stainless m77 with boat paddle stock). This is an original enfield No. 5 mk1(Fazerkely) .303 british, in pretty good cond. Can add some cash for the right deal. Cash money? 400.00 would buy it (no ammo)

Enfield 3.jpg

Enfield.jpg

OP
Blane67

Blane67

Reactions
This is a "Bring Back" from malaysia serial No's electro pencilled on receiver, barrel,etc. don't believe they were electro pencilled on the mag?, also has all correct markings(BNP with crown, F-for Fazerkely, etc.), not familiar with "made in england" being stamped on these?

Reactions
Can't tell from the pic's but does it have the four lightening cuts on the Knoxx form? It does have a Long Branch safety selector. Lightening cuts on right side of receiver below the backsight? What do you mean by "Bring Back" ?

All Fazakerely No5's were EP'ed at the factory. Most well have the serial number on the bottom of the mag, but not a 100% deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom