JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
MK4 with no makers marks, SN EA24000A. Might have some proof marks under the handguards, don't know for sure. Looks like it is from the Fazakerley factory (arsenal?) circa 1943 and *might* have originated in Turkey.

CIA import electro pencil on the left receiver wall, 2 grove barrel, looked unfired when I got it, I have put + / - 50 rounds through it. "L" flip rear sight, spike bayonet.

The photos make the wood look dryer that it actually is, but there is not much, if any finish left on the wood. I'm in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area if you want to see it.

And if you haven't seen it yet, some surplus is available again! http://www.classicarms.us/ammunition.htm

$250 FTF, WA OK through one of the OR/WA dealers if you pay the fees. :s0155:

ETA: might but this back up in a week, might not ;)

would you take cash plus trade. I live in aloha. I've got guitar amp, car amp/sub, paintball guns/equipment. I can clean your gutters out if your roof isn't too steep, or pressure wash your driveway

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.