JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a new, or almost new Enfield in 303 British, (not 308). Recently, on Canadiangunnutz.com I saw one that was new/unfired, and wondered if anyone either has one, or knows where I might find one?

I'm really fair on trades, and have yet to have anyone complain that I wan't really good to do trades with. My interpretation of a good trade is that 6 months or a year later, we BOTH still feel that the trade was fair.

Thanks! I'll have to head out there. I really appreciate the feedback. Geez, that was fast, I only posted this a couple of minutes ago. Do you recall how much they wanted for it?

Thanks! I'll have to head out there. I really appreciate the feedback. Geez, that was fast, I only posted this a couple of minutes ago. Do you recall how much they wanted for it?

No, unfortunately I don't. I believe it was about the middle of the main room, though. It was on a rack and closest to the vendor, not the isle, although things can get rearranged.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.